Have you ever wanted to read the entire Bible in one year? Do you struggle with being interested in Bible study or applying what you read to your daily life? Are you confused about how to study your Bible? Do you long for a community of young women who strive to live set apart lives to encourage you and hold you accountable in your walk with the Lord?
If you answered yes to any (or all!) of these questions, join the Tirzah Magazine community in 2016 for #TirzahintheWord.
Join in any time! There is nothing special about January 1 and you don’t ever have to start reading from Genesis. Jump in and let’s start cultivating a life rooted in daily Bible study and prayer.
This Book of the Law shall not depart from your moth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. -Joshua 1:8
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
- Download the reading schedule. Print it out and tape it up in your reading nook. Tape it into your Bible. Save it to your phone (iBooks, Kindle, Evernote, Dropbox, etc.).
- Sign up for our email list. Just click on the “Menu & Widgets” box in the top right corner and enter your email address. You will receive each day’s assigned reading + a short devotional written by a Tirzah girl – delivered straight to your inbox at 5 a.m.!
- Pray. The cornerstone of meaningful Bible study is prayer. That’s they only way the Holy Spirit can truly teach us how to live set apart and holy lives for the Lord. Pray for wisdom in your own daily Bible study, for the women writing these devotionals and for every person participating in this endeavor.
- Join the conversation. Each day, we’ll post 2-3 discussion questions at the end of each devotional. We hope you’ll take the time to share your thoughts + any insights God teaches you in your own personal quiet time.
- Share the good news. Join our Instagram community by sharing how your quiet time looks like + what the Lord is teaching you using #TirzahintheWord.
Your word I have hidden in my heart that I might not sin against You. -Psalm 119:11
For more information, check out the Frequently Asked Questions page!