Happy Sunday, friends!
I can’t hardly believe that we’ve already passed the 100 day mark in our readings. Praise God! For some of you, this may be the farthest you’ve read in the Old Testament, so what are your thoughts thus far?
This week we’ll continue in 1 Samuel and Luke:
- MONDAY: 1 Samuel 4-6; Luke 12:35-59
- TUESDAY: 1 Sam. 7-9; Luke 13:1-21
- WEDNESDAY: 1 Sam. 10-12; Luke 13:22-35
- THURSDAY: 1 Sam. 15-16; Luke 14:25-35
- FRIDAY: 1 Sam. 17-18; Luke 15:1-10
- SATURDAY: 1 Sam. 19-21; Luke 15:11-32
- SUNDAY: 1 Sam. 22-24; Luke 16:1-18
Now, to hold yourself accountable, go write this down in your planner or on a sticky note next to your reading nook. Whatever works for you, do something today that will encourage you tomorrow to spend some time in the word of God.
With all my love,
PS. Remember when we read about Deborah a few weeks ago in Judges 4-6? We love the lessons one of our writers learned from the story and wanted to share them with you.
Tag us on Instagram with #TirzahintheWord to share what God is teaching you with other Tirzah girls!