First, I apologize for missing the last few Sundays with the assigned readings – I hope you were able to still follow along with our devotionals though.
Second, if you are falling behind on your readings, give yourself grace. Because y’all – I’ll be honest – I’m a few days behind myself. With traveling, Easter, and finishing up my last few weeks of law school, things have been hectic.
So, my motto is progress, not perfection. I still open my Bible daily, but somedays, all I have time for is one chapter, while other days, I catch up on a few day’s reading at a time. Because it’s not about the schedule, but about spending time in the Word daily.
Finally, here is what we’re reading this week (again, if you’re behind, keep reading at your own pace):
- MONDAY: Judges 12-14; Luke 9:37-62
- TUESDAY: Judges 15-17: Luke 10:1-24
- WEDNESDAY: Judges 18-19; Luke 10:25-42
- THURSDAY: Judges 20-21; Luke 11:1-28
- FRIDAY: Ruth 1-4; Luke 11:29-54
- SATURDAY: 1 Samuel 1-3; Luke 12:1-34
- SUNDAY: 1 Samuel 4-6; Luke 12:35-59