Happy Sunday, y’all!
Here is what we’re reading this week:
- Monday – Exodus 9-10; Matthew 18:1-20
- Tuesday – Ex. 11-12; Mt. 18:21-35
- Wednesday – Ex. 13-15; Mt. 19:1-15
- Thursday – Ex. 16-18; Mt. 19:16-30
- Friday – Ex. 19-21; mt. 20:1-16
- Saturday – Ex. 22-24; Mt. 20:17-32
- Sunday – Ex. 25-26; Mt. 21:1-22
The good news is that we’re almost one month in, and according to experts, to make something a habit, you should do it 21 days in a row. So, hopefully Bible study is becoming an integral part of your daily routine. If not, start today (we’re reading Ex. 7-8 and Mt. 17 today!). I promise, this is one of the most important things you can do for yourself in this world.
Also, a huge thanks to those of you who joined us on Periscope last Friday! We talked for almost an hour about how I do my Bible study, what resources I use, and most importantly about God and living a set apart life. You can catch the replay here and follow us on Instagram (@tirzahmag) for updates on our next Periscope. Someone suggested doing a mini Bible study together on Periscope next time, so God willing, we’ll make it happen soon!
Praying and rooting for you,
Editor in Chief