Good morning, y’all!
We’ve had a few questions about accessing the reading schedule. We’re trying to figure out where to post it so it’s more visible (right now it’s linked on the “New? Start Here!” page and on the above graphic). In the meantime, here is what we’re reading this week:
- Monday: Gen. 27-28; Mat. 9:18-38
- Tuesday: Gen. 29-30; Mat. 10:1-23
- Wednesday: Gen. 31-32; Mat. 10:24-42
- Thursday: Gen. 33-34; Mat. 11
- Friday: Gen. 36-37; Mat. 12:1-21
- Saturday: Gen. 38-40; Mat. 12:22-50
- Sunday: Gen. 41; Mat. 13:1-32
Take a minute today to schedule in to make Bible study happen each day. Write each of these assigned readings down in your planner or wall calendar and check it off like you would any other event or to-do!
We’d love your input: what’s the best way to get the daily/weekly/monthly readings to you? What will help you keep the most accountable to open your Bible daily?
Do you want it via email like this every Sunday afternoon? Posted on social media (if so, IG, FB, or Twitter)?